Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lucky Number Three

Results of two of the kukai I entered in August have come through and I'm surprised and excited to see that I took out third place in both! Many thanks to my peers for giving kudos to my work. :)


Olympics on TV
I sit folding origami
peace cranes
 
 
Third Place
Theme: The Olympic Games
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Third Place
Photo: Christine L. Villa
 
 
Congratulations to the first and second place getters!
 
I have entered a further two kukai: the Sketchbook Kukai and the Svetlana Marisova Memorial Kukai. My votes are in, and I look forward to seeing the final results. Doing kukai has been a new experience for me; one that I've found enjoyable and rewarding. I'd encourage everyone to give it a go.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment