Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Don't Miss Out!

Just because I can't keep up with all the cool things going on in the haiku world, doesn't mean that YOU should miss out! This month Aubrie Cox is hosting a Doodleku fest on her blog, Yay Words! Each day in March she will post a new doodle (sketch) and anyone who's up for it can post a haiku about the doodle in the comments section. At the end of the month she'll be putting together a .pdf book of the best. So get into it! You'll find the first one here where you can check out how it's done. And here is today's doodle. Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks a lot for posting this. :-) After NaHaiWriMo, you directed me to another wonderful website. I had so much fun with Aubrie's doodles! It inspired me and helped me improve my writing.

    Wishing you more blessings,
    Chrissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad to hear that, Chrissi! I popped into Aubrie's site a few times and saw that y'all were having a great time with it. I hope you'll submit some of your haiku and/or small stones to her upcoming 'fox and dreams' project. Would be cool to be in it with you! :)

    Have fun!
    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete