Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

small stones of gratitude - day 12

After my hours of illness through the night, where he held my hand & helped me sip water & told me I would get through it: I'm grateful in the daylight hours to still find that shine in his eyes when he looks at me; the words "I love you" not far behind.

(Book lover? You could win one here.)

2 comments:

  1. Adding a few prayers for comfort... and so glad that his I love you was not far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your prayers, Teri.
    My hubby-to-be could definitely feature in my "small stones of gratitude" each day!
    Namaste.

    ReplyDelete