Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Monday, May 30, 2011

New For Me: Sketchbook Haiku Thread

I recently submitted to the Sketchbook May / June 30, 2011 "vegetable(s)" Haiku Thread. It's the first time I've joined in with one of these and also the first time I've taken a good look at Sketchbook: A Journal for Eastern & Western Short Forms.

Pop over and take a look yourself. It's fun checking in every few days to see what new haiku have been added to the thread, and I look forward to seeing what the editor's choices will be in the next issue of Sketchbook. Let me know how you get on!

2 comments:

  1. Hi newzeeland nice shepoet,
    do u also publish HAIGA ??
    aFFECTIONALLY,
    STOPS ROMANIA picasa STOPSalbum2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there -
    I haven't published haiga in any of the journals but have been creating them for the past year in photo and collage form. You will find some on this blog if you search with the term 'haiga'.
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete